How do I fill my Sinchies pouches
- Open the top ziplock and spread open the bottom gussett
- Seal the ziplock & open the lid.
- Blow into the reusable food pouch so it opens to it's full capacity.
- Screw the lid back on ensuring it is tightly fastened & you're ready to go!
- Use a 1 litre Sinchies reusable food pouch, funnel (or other accessory, if needed) to fill your Sinchies pouch. Fill it half way and then either tap it on the bench or squeeze the mixture down to the bottom so the gusset/fold opens to it's full capacity. Continue pouring your scrumptious food until about level with the top of the spout. Fasten the ziplock and you're ready to go!
How do I clean my Sinchies pouches?
The five keys to safer food from the WHO website:
- Keep clean
- Separate raw and cooked
- Cook thoroughly
- Keep food at safe temperatures
- Use safe water and raw materials
There's a great fact sheet here from the Australian Food Safety Association: Protecting Tiny Tummies
Sinchies have no control over consumer's effective food hygiene practices and will therefore not be held responsible for any issue, health or otherwise, that may arise due to the consumer’s choice to reuse pouches.
There are a few ways of cleaning your pouches
- Clean the pouch using a bottle brush and the lid with a teat brush
- put some dishwashing liquid in with some water, replace the lid and give them a good shake
- pop them in the dishwasher over the prongs.
How do i dry my Sinchies pouches?
Fold the side seals together (so the bottom gussett and zip-lock stay open). Pop them over the prongs in your dish rack
Get a short glass & some spoons or chopsticks. Please the utensils in the glass, pop each Sinchies pouch over one & they'll dry in no time!
Use magnets and hang them on your range hood